- 17,99 €
Frommer’s books aren’t written by committee, or by travel writers who simply pop in briefly to a destination and then consider the job done. We use seasoned journalists like Nicholas Gill has been covering Panama for over a decade and has strong opinions on what travelers should do in country…and what they can skip without regret. He’s also attuned to the fact that not all travelers have the same needs or budgets and so has created a guide that is extremely helpful whether you’re a honeymooner, a backpacker or are traveling with kids in tow. The book covers:
• Panamas top ecolodges, beach stays and wilderness resorts (some for luxury travelers, others for those on a budget).
• The best beaches, bird-watching and other outdoor activities, with fastidiously researched information on the best outfitters for adventuring.
• An in-depth look at Panama's history and culture, from pre-Columbian times, through the building of the Canal, to the 21st century's issues and debates, as well as an overview of the ecosystems and native flora and fauna.
• Doable, smartly conceived itineraries for one or two weeks, for families, and for adventurers.
• Savvy, sometimes sneaky, tips for saving money in ALL price ranges.