- 10,99 €
Maximise every student's grade potential with a step-by-step approach to learning, improving and applying the geographical and fieldwork skills they need to achieve stand-out success under the reformed Edexcel A and B GCSE Geography specifications.
- Provides a complete, tailor-made solution to teaching the cartographic, graphical, numerical and statistical skills emphasised in the 2016 Edexcel A and B GCSE geography specifications
- Helps you prepare students for the changed fieldwork assessments and new question formats with a dedicated section on geographical enquiries
- Supports students of varying abilities by moving from clear explanations of each skill to easy-to-follow guidance on applying the skills in an examination context
- Offers plenty of opportunities to put newly-acquired skills into practice through a range of activities for all learners, as well as extension tasks designed for students targeting the top grades
- Boosts students' confidence tackling terminal assessment with skills-focused exam-style questions and insider tips on common question types and topics
- Cuts down your marking time and enables students to monitor their own progress by including answers for every activity and exam-style question