- 10,99 €
Do you need a high score in the IELTS writing section (Academic and General test format)?
Would you like to see what a high scoring sample answer look like (written by an IELTS teacher)?
Do you want to know the important tips that make high scoring answers?
If you're someone who wants to achieve a 7, 8 or 9 for the IELTS writing section, then you're about to see exactly how an IELTS professional writes high scoring answers!
This ebook provides sample answers that are exactly what the examiners look for.
Did you know that many sample IELTS writing answers on the internet today do not match the expectations of an IELTS examiner?
So it's important that if you are in the search for model answers then you consider answers that are accurate examples that align with the official IELTS scoring criteria. Imagine being able to understand how high scoring answers are structured in Ielts Writing Task 2?
How about learning how grammar and vocabulary are used?
You can, just by downloading this book! Inside this book you'll get:
- High scoring model answers
- The IELTS writing question types (clearly explained)
- Suggested answer structure (which you can follow and use yourself)
- Scoring criteria (how to write your answers to maximize your score)
- Important tips you must know If you're sick of reading different IELTS preparation books, if you're tired of taking the IELTS several times and still not getting the score you want, then you must download this book! It will save you time and you'll quickly understand the differences between low scoring answers and high scoring answers.
This book has been put together to guide IELTS students on how to best answer the writing questions. Along with sample answers, which the author has written herself, the book also shares important tips for helping you succeed!
Are you still using rote memorization to recall ideas and vocabulary?
Are you still leaving things until the last minute?
Are you still finding IELTS Writing worrisome?
This part is written by a current IELTS examiners. Having been an examiner for several years and having taught IELTS courses, they are familiar with the main problems students face when preparing to take the writing module. This part, with frequently-tested questions and model answers, will expose to you the testing pattern and how to reach the level of the model answers.
Essay writing. This part will introduce you how to brainstorm, organize your points and write in response to the question. In addition, brainstorming diagrams will guide you to broaden your mind. There are more than 99 sample questions in this part.