Losing Weight Without Dieting: Using Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to Optimize Organ Function and Lose Weight Easily
***For a limited time, you can get the author’s latest book, The Yin & Yang Lifestyle Guide, for free - click here to find out more > michaelhetherington.com.au/freebook (just copy and paste into your browser)***
If you struggle with losing weight using modern and conventional methods than Chinese and Oriental medicine may be what you are looking for!
Traditional Chinese and Oriental medicine brings a unique perspective to the understanding and processes involved in losing weight. For thousands of years these methods have been refined and this book provides us with a clear picture of how to treat obesity in a healthy and natural way using these methods. Not only limited to the treatment of obesity, traditional Chinese and oriental medicine provides us a way to reach our potential on all levels physical, mental/emotional and spiritual.
In this book you will know:
- How to increase the overall health and vitality of your energy field
- If your organs are in a healthy state or not and how to go about correcting it
- How to adjust your posture and breath to re-establish energetic balance
- How to harness the 5 elements to increase overall health
- How to identify signs and symptoms and what they mean according to TCM
- What supplements and herbs will increase weight loss potential
- How to harness yoga and acupuncture to gain quicker results
- How to plan your day in a way that supports healthy weight loss
- Techniques to curb cravings easily and effectively
- How to use meditation to assist in weight loss
Work with the forces of nature and not against them to achieve your goals.