- 2,49 €
How can philosophy help us transform ourselves and create a more compassionate and inclusive society?
What happens when Eastern and Western philosophy come together?
Do you dare to explore Wittgenstein’s ideas and their connection to Buddhism?
Dive deep into some of the most brilliant minds in Eastern and Western philosophy. Learn about topics you have never thought of before and challenge your assumptions about yourself and the world you live in. This exploration will open your curiosity to questions such as:
- What is reality? Is it any different from what I perceive with my senses?
- What is a Bodhisattva?
- Was Wittgenstein a bodhisattva??!
- What is Enlightenment? What is Liberation?
- Can Buddhism help develop a new, more equal, and compassionate society?
Written in an essay format, this exploration will guide you through the depths of Wittgenstein’s ideas, Buddhist philosophy, science, and more.
With more than 50 powerful questions that will scratch your brain, this ebook will put you in the shoes of one of the greatest philosophers of the 20th century. A great introduction for Philosophy students and anyone interested in Philosophy, with this ebook you will enter into dialogue with those pioneers who first saw the fascinating connections between Wittgenstein and Buddhist philosophy, and you will open your mind to a whole new paradigm.
This ebook you will give you the keys to:
- Challenge your assumptions about what reality is.
- Have a deeper understanding of Buddhism and Wittgenstein’s philosophy.
- Introduce yourself to Madhyamaka Buddhist philosophy.
- Question your ideas about science and the scientific view of reality.
Macarena Alamo Santos is a Teaching Assistant in Bioethics at the University of Ottawa.
She studied Philosophy at the University of Ottawa, Philosophy and Education at the Autonomous University of Madrid, and Political Science at the Complutense University of Madrid.