- 87,99 €
The soils are fundamental to our existence, delivering water and nutrients to plants, that feed us. But they are in many ways in danger and their conservation is therefore a most important focus for science, governments and society as a whole.
A team of world recognised researchers have prepared this first English edition based on the 16th European edition.
• The precusors and the processes of soil development
• The physical, biological and chemical properties of soils
• Nutrients and Polluntants
• The various soil classifications with the main focus on the World Reference Base for Soil Resources (WRB)
• The most important soils and soil landscapes of the world
• Soil Evaluation Techniques
• Basic Principles of Soil Conservation
Whoever works with soils needs this book.