- 6,99 €
Stand apart: a term that is applied more to success than
to failure – for good reason. The people who stand apart
in the New Economy are not the “same old, same old.”
Instead of further explaining the meaning of – ‘to stand
apart,’ it is useful to note the traits of those who stand
apart in success:
1. They are usually leaders who do not follow the herd.
2. They make decisions quickly and don’t suffer from
3. They take calculated risks.
4. They understand that failure is a part of success
and don’t offer excuses.
5. They are creative when looking at both problems
6. They understand the true meaning of giving
The list goes on and on, but instead of merely creating a
list, we have compiled practical advice from authors all
around the world. This way, you can read for yourself the
way that the Celebrity Experts® in this book, led by Dan
Kennedy, stand apart. These are people who willingly
share their knowledge and will guide and coach you to
success in their fields. They have accomplished their
goals and… stand apart!
So, follow Celebrity Expert® leaders and Stand Apart –
the rewards are there!!!!