How to polish your novels and short stories – a comprehensive guide including a 170+ tips checklist.
In this book we look at (including some exercises):
- the components of your story;
- points of view;
- the power of three: beginnings, middles, ends
- another power of three: characters, settings, plots
- conflict and pacing
- polishing your writing: 170+ tips for making your writing shine;
- the layout of your book;
- and finally (a summary checklist)…
This book is suitable for…
- Writers of any age and experience;
- Writers of novels and short stories (predominantly – it will help scriptwriters and poets too);
- Writers looking to have their writing taken seriously!