Publisher Description

In the early days it was called the Mountaineer House. Now it is colloquially known as the "stone house", and has for sixty years been the home of the Owen King family. It is surrounded today by one of the most beautiful orchards in the foothills. Wide verandahs of the native gray granite to match the old house itself have been added. It is electrically lighted and furnace heated, modern in every way, yet still the romance of former times seems to cling to its sturdy old walls.

GENRE
Fairy Tales, Myths & Fables
RELEASED
1934
January 1
LANGUAGE
EN
English
LENGTH
104
Pages
PUBLISHER
Public Domain
SIZE
78.3
KB