- 2,99 €
Learn How to Practice Buddhism, In Your Everyday Life!
This book contains actionable information on how to practice Buddhism in your daily life.'Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace.'- Buddha
This beautiful, meaningful quote by Buddha, the founder of Buddhism sums up the basic essence of Buddhism. This book is going to help you better understand what Buddhism is, how it can benefit you, and how you can apply it in your routine life.
Buddhism provides you with deep information related to the worldly pleasures, your desires, and everything that prevents you from acquiring inner peace and happiness. Moreover, it also guides you on how you can battle all your obstructions, both the inner and outer ones, to gain complete peace of mind. Buddhism is a philosophy, some refer to it as a religion, or a faith, that comprises of numerous beliefs, spiritual practices and traditions based primarily on the teachings of Gautama Buddha. Let us dig deeper into this and find out more about Buddhism. If you want to improve your understanding of Buddhism, you have landed at the right place. Reading this book to find out how Buddhism can be of help to you.
In this book, you'll learn...
- Buddhism-Detailed Insight Into Buddhism And How It Came Into Being
- Teachings Of Buddhism
- Four Noble Truths
- How You Can Benefit From Buddhism
- How to Eliminate Depression With Meditation
- Mudras For Fighting Stress
- Mindfulness Exercises for Happiness
- Buddhism Practices for Improving your Health and Sleep Related Problems
- Mudras for Losing Weight, Improving Health, and Sleeping Better
- How to Improve your Relationships and Professional Life with Buddhism
- And more!
Buy the book today and Learn How to Practice Buddhism, In Your Everyday Life!