- 2,99 €
Do you want to master your life, conquer your emotions, and enjoy more fulfilling relationships? Then keep reading…
Do you find it hard to resolve arguments and conflicts due to misunderstanding other people's feelings? Have you struggled to maintain healthy relationships in the past due to your lack of social skills? Are you constantly irritated or stressed due to an inability to control your emotions?
When you lack emotional intelligence skills, you may find yourself struggling to build healthy relationships, succeed in life, or achieve career goals. It's no wonder that many experts agree on why it can matter more than IQ.
A person's level of emotional intelligence quotient, or EQ, refers to their ability to identify emotions in themselves and others, and manage them in a beneficial and rewarding way. Emotional intelligence can play a major role in how we interact with others. Especially with the rise of artificial intelligence and automation, it's essential to be socially competent more than ever. The good news is that emotional intelligence development is possible for anyone!
If you struggle with self-awareness, self-control, empathy, effective communication, persuasion, self-confidence, assertiveness, or social skills, you will greatly benefit from reading this book. Emotional Intelligence Mastery: Why EQ is Important for Success and Matters More Than IQ will provide you with actionable steps for boosting your emotional intelligence.
In this book, you'll discover:
- How being an emotionally intelligent person can benefit you
- The secret to quitting self-sabotaging behavior for good
- The leading obstacle to your motivation and why you need to avoid it at all cost
- Why you should embrace stress and how to use it to your benefit
- The biggest mistake people make in conversations (Hint: it's not what you think)
- How being in an optimistic mood can lead to financial ruins
- A simple, yet effective technique to get anyone, even reserved people to open up to you
- Emotional intelligence for kids: Why EQ is essential for parenting
- Simple emotional intelligence leadership techniques that anyone can master.
- A powerful word to diffuse difficult situations and get the other person to adopt your point of view
- Specific keywords you can use to elicit your desired response and tap into your recipient's subconscious mind
- A skill that will never be replaced by automation and why it's crucial to master it
- Case studies of how working with emotional intelligence led to massive achievements by great leaders
- How to identify and destroy manipulative people to regain respect and control
- And much much more!
This is the most comprehensive guide on how you can improve your emotional intelligence! It even includes a simple and easy to get started with action plan that you can use to start boosting your EQ today. So if you're tired of missing out on all the amazing opportunities life has to offer, then take action now. Order this book today and begin your journey!