- 4,99 €
"The intelligence of love - 16 September 1980
• Can the mind, brain, the whole psychological structure ever be free from all
conflict, from all shadow of disturbance?
• Thought is the outcome of psychological accumulation. That accumulation
gives a sense of continuity, which is time.
• Why do all human beings throughout the world have the urge to become?
• In accumulation man has sought psychological security, and that security with
its accumulation is the factor of human division.
• Perception without any motive, without any direction, perception of the wall
which has been brought into being by this movement of accumulation, the very perception of that is intelligence and love."