- 5,49 €
An unbeatable e-guide to Washington, DC, includes insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Washington, DC.
Admire the frescoes and art collection at the 200-year-old United States Capitol, stroll past the elegant Neo-Classical White House, marvel at the exhibits at the National Air and Space Museum, drop by the graceful Mount Vernon mansion on the banks of the Potomac River, or step into George Washington's Distillery for a look at the most successful business venture of the first president. From Top 10 art galleries to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Washington, DC with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Washington, DC:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Washington, DC, covering the United States Capitol, the White House, the National Zoological Park, Mount Vernon and more
- In-depth area guides explore Washington, DC's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa, and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Capitol Hill, The Mall and Federal Triangle, Penn Quarter, The White House and Foggy Bottom, Georgetown, and sights beyond the city centre.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Washington, DC? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Washington, DC.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.