- 10,99 €
The NAPLEX Practice Question Workbook provides over 1,000 comprehensive practice questions to prepare for the demanding North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLEX). Master exam topics with intensive practice in the essential areas you'll find on the test. All questions are test-level difficulty and focused solely on helping you pass. Whether you’re challenging the exam for the first time or trying again after an unsuccessful attempt, you will learn the critical skills needed to master the exam.
This Innovative Workbook Includes:
- Practice questions for each of the following pharmacotherapy topics: Cardiovascular Disorders, Infectious Diseases, Immunologic, Hematologic & Oncologic Disorders, Neurologic & Psychiatric Disorders, Endocrine Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Renal & Urologic Disorders, Bone & Joint Disorders, Ophthalmic, Otic & Dermatologic Disorders, Women’s Health, Nutrition Support & Critical Care, and Over-the-Counter Medications & Dietary Supplements
- Over 100 pharmaceutical calculation questions including ratios and conversions, alligation, total parenteral nutrition, and measurements for accurate drug doses
- Over 100 sterile & non-sterile compounding questions
- Full-length 250 question practice exam, including multiple-response, constructed-response, and ordered-response questions
- Detailed solutions to all practice questions to help you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses and identify areas in need of further study