- 9,49 €
During this course students will be learning the art of Waxing. No student will be qualified until they have satisfied the lecturer/assessor of their practical and theoretical standards.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
1) Prepare for a waxing treatment
2) Provide a waxing treatment
1) To understand the procedure of an application of waxing.
2) To discuss the aspects of anatomy and physiology of the hair growth.
3) To relay the importance of sanitation, disinfection and the proper set up.
4) To review the step-by-step the waxing procedure.
5) To highlight the post service, clean up, and sanitation procedures after the treatment.
6) To provide a live classroom demonstration that will give course (students) a "face-to-face perspective" of how to conduct a waxing treatment.