- 6,49 €
The bestselling relationships author of How to Make Anyone Fall in Love With You is back: Leil Lowdnes has written a lively and empowering book that will help anybody who lacks self-confidence or is held back by shyness. If you're the kind of person who wants to hide in the kitchen at parties, Leil will help you get out and mingle like a pro.
Written with insight, humour and empathy, Leil Lowdnes reaches out to anybody who gets jumpy in social situations and offers clear guidance on becoming a social success in the most gruelling of situations. Even better, she’ll turn dread into enjoyment.
Leil covers a wide range of scenarios including:
• New Friend Fidgety – Uneasiness when meeting new people
• Phone Phobia – Hesitant to answer or talk on the phone
• Party Panic – Anxiety at gatherings
• Job Jumpy – Fear of job interviews and shyness at work
• Cold Sweat Stage Fright – Panic when people are watching
• Presentation Paralyzed – Petrified at making a speech
• Boss Bashful – Speechless around superiors
About the author
Leil Lowndes, an internationally recognized communications expert, has conducted communication seminars for major US corporations, foreign governments and the US Peace Corps. She has appeared on hundreds of television and radio programmes, and is the author of the bestselling How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You and How to Feel Confident, and her work has been translated into 19 languages.