- 4,49 €
Possessing healthy hair that is full of body and shine is easy to achieve…if you just know how.
Every woman wants hair that is equivalent to a super model’s - shiny, smooth, voluminous, and, of course, manageable. We see these super models selling a variety of shampoos, conditioners,
and hair treatments while flaunting their beautiful hair in magazines and on television ads.
But did you know that using these products can actually do more harm than good? Commercial shampoos contain a variety of chemicals and unnecessary additives and preservatives that cause damage, not only to your hair, but also to your entire body. One of the most commonly used ingredients is Triethanolamine, which is responsible for cancer and hormonal imbalances. This harsh ingredient also causes sensitive scalps, skin sensitivities, and long-term use can create dry and lifeless hair – which is the actual opposite effect that the advertisements claim. So you buy the shampoo in the hopes that it will improve your hair, and it does – for a few months. But then you notice that your hair starts to become dull and limp…so you buy more shampoo. And so the cycle continues.
By making your own homemade shampoos and hair treatments you can achieve beautiful hair without abusing it with an overabundance of synthetic chemicals and toxins. Plus, homemade shampoo is relatively inexpensive when considering how many bottles of commercial shampoo you use up each year.
In fact, you can create your own magical shampoo and hair treatments just using common kitchen equipment. Even the ingredients themselves are usually stocked in kitchen pantries as well, such as Apple Cider Vinegar and Rosemary.
In this book, you will learn the following:
• The History of Shampoos
• Why commercial shampoos are actually bad for your hair
• What cancer-causing ingredients are in your shampoo right now
• How to read the label of your shampoo bottle
• Which chemicals are actually good for your hair
• Learn the benefits of creating your own herbal shampoo
• Find out which common household tools to use to create your own herbal shampoos
• Learn which natural ingredients - that are already in your pantry - you can use to create your own herbal shampoos
• Discover which herbs, oils, and flowers are best suited for your hair type and condition
• Recipes for Herbal Shampoos, Hair Spritzes, Oil Treatments, Hairs Masks, Hair Rinses, and Herbal Dry Shampoos
Knowing which common kitchen utensils and ingredients, along with knowing the best herbs, oils, and flowers to use for your hair’s specific needs, can go a long way in helping you create delightful herbal shampoos and treatments at home.
The time you invest today in learning about these recipes, as well as in creating these formulas, will reward you with hair that is radiant and healthy for years to come.