- 16,99 €
Every small business needs to punch above its weight online. This book shows you exactly how to do it.
The perfect antidote to dubious how-to sites, books that talk to you like you're an idiot, or consultants that charge the earth, this guide gets down to business with 12 experts who know exactly what it's like to grow a small business online in this ultra-competitive environment.
They reveal the secrets of:
- establishing an online business: from initial concept through to launch
- web design: what makes a well-designed site that people will enjoy visiting and returning to, whether you are designing yourself or commissioning someone else
- Facebook: how to grab your slice of the 850 million users of the world's most popular social network and sell to them successfully without scaring them away
- Twitter: how to strengthen your business's relationships with existing and prospective customers, and build its influence in your industry
- LinkedIn: how to make profitable connections and get business through your network,
- writing copy: how to describe your business memorably and dazzle with content that people will love
- online videos: how to film effective videos for your business and capture relevant and valuable viewers
- email marketing: how to build your business with emails that don't get instantly deleted but convert prospects into sales and establish long-term relationships
And an awful lot more!
Using the web to build your business effectively is essential, and this book is THE unputdownable guide.