- 3,99 €
Apple Music is, to quote the company, "All the ways you love music. All in one place."
In non-marketing lingo, Apple Music is built around two major components: iCloud Music Library, which combines your purchased music library and ripped tracks in one place; and the Apple Music streaming catalog, where you can find more than 10 million tracks from artists around the world.
These two parts live side by side in the Music app: You can keep each separate by only streaming the Apple Music catalog, or you can add streaming songs to your offline Music library, where they can be mixed into playlists (offline or publicly shareable) or shuffled amongst the rest of your music.
Apple Music also offers a massive recommendation and browsing area for its streaming catalog: As you listen to songs in the Music app, Apple collects data about your tastes and drops daily custom-curated playlists in the app for you to listen to, along with a weekly algorithmic "New Music" mix that suggests songs and artists you might like. You can also poke around the entire streaming catalog's array of new music, curated playlists, music videos, and more.
Lastly, Apple Music includes a live, 24/7 radio station called Beats 1: It's only available to paying subscribers and features three main DJs along with a panoply of specialty shows from artists like Dr Dre, Elton John, Ryan Adams, Frank Ocean, Major Lazer, and Anna Lunoe.
Table of Contents
1. Signing up for Apple Music
2. Setting up Family Sharing
3. Take Charge of Your iTunes Account
4. Controlling your iTunes Genius
5. iTunes Match
6. Digital Rights Management
7. iPhone Music App
8. iTunes Radio
9. Transfer your iTunes Library from Several PCs
11. Downgrading from iTunes 12 to iTunes 11
12. iTunes Restriction Feature
13. Creating and Using Playlists on iPhone
14. Optimizing your iPhone Storage
15. Creating Playlist in iTunes
16. iTunes Account Purchase Problems
17. Adding Apple Music to Your iCloud Music Library
18. Reset iCloud Music Library
19. Apple Music on iTunes Instead of Matched
20. Updating your iTunes Version
21. Back Up iTunes With External HD
22. Authorize Computers on your iTunes
23. Setting ICloud IOS and ITunes Automatic Downloads
24. Beats 1
25. iTunes on Linux
26. Convert iTunes Music to MP3
27. Uninstall iTunes Without Losing Your Favorite Songs