- 6,99 €
The human brain is an amazing organ. It controls memory and learning, the senses (hearing, sight, smell, taste, and touch), and emotion. It also controls other parts of the body, including muscles, organs, and blood vessels.
The brain also is a very complex structure. It contains billions of nerve cells -- called neurons -- that must communicate and work together for the body to function normally. The neurons communicate through electrical signals. Special chemicals, called neurotransmitters, help move these electrical messages from neuron to neuron.
Let’s find out the magic connection about Neuroscience in this wonderful book:
• Principles of Neuroscience
• A deep examination of the molecular and cellular biology of neurons, synapses, and cognition
• The latest clinical aspects ad their effect
• The future of clinical neurology and psychiatry hinges on the progress of neural science
• It tells you all about behaviors and how they are the expression of neural activity