Descripción de editorial
Understanding 5S, knowing when to use 5S, and implementing end to end 5S methodology has never been easier!
Have you ever wanted to implement 5S in your company's workplace?
Have you ever wanted to implement 5S for your customer's workplace?
Have you ever wanted to identify wastes, achieve cost savings, cost reductions, and cost leadership in your company?
If the anwer to any of these questions is yes, you need look no further.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Mentor and Coach, Sumeet Savant, with more than a decade of experience in executing, leading, and mentoring hundreds of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects brings to you a simple, straight forward, no nonsense book which will enable you understand 5S, know when to use 5S, implement end to end 5S, and achieve the cost reductions you have always dreamt of, quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
He shares his belief: "Continuous Lean improvements are possible only when you know, appreciate, and implement 5S in your workplace"
Do Act Now and have a LOOK INSIDE the short book to have a brief experience of the immensely valuable information it has in store for you.
With this book, you will get to,
- Know what is 5S.
- Know, undestand, and appreciate the need for 5S.
- Know the different 'S' in the 5S.
- Know and understand Seiri in detail, with an effective Red Tagging implementation strategy.
- Know and understand Seiton in detail, with an effective Layout Optimization implementation strategy.
- Know and understand Seiso in detail, with an effective Cleaning Schedule implementation strategy.
- Know and understand Seiketsu in detail, with effective implementation strategies.
- Know and understand Shitsuke in detail, with effective implementation strategies.
- And know all these in the least number of words possible – to help you lean your processes and achieve cost reductions faster.
This may very well be the last book you will ever need to implement 5S methodology on your workplace and achieve overall cost effectiveness.
We are sure about it! And, so will you be!