Descripción de editorial
Illustrated in Color with Extensive Critical and Historical Commentary and The Complete Biography of Charlotte Brontë by Elizabeth Gaskell!
CONTAINS ALL OF THE UNABRIDGED WORKS OF ANNE BRONTE, CHARLOTTE BRONTE, AND EMILY BRONTE AS WELL AS
* OVER 10 COLOR AND BLACK AND WHITE ILLUSTRATIONS
* EXTENSIVE HISTORICAL/BIOGRAPHICAL COMMENTARY
* CHRONOLOGICAL TIMELINE OF THE BRONTE SISTERS, AS WELL AS THE
* COMPLETE ACCLAIMED BIOGRAPHY OF CHARLOTTE BRONTE BY ELIZABETH GASKELL
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Poems by Acton Bell
- Agnes Grey
- The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
- Poems by Currer Bell
- Jane Eyre
- The Professor
- Poems by Ellis Bell
- Wuthering Heights
Elizabeth Gaskell’s The Life of Charlotte Brontë
CRITICAL AND HISTORICAL ESSAY: THE LITERARY LEGACY OF THE THREE BRONTE SISTERS
WHY BUY BOOKS FROM THE COMPLETE WORKS COLLECTION FOR iBOOK EDITION?
1. All COMPLETE WORKS COLLECTION iBooks are priced as low as possible in order to offer unbelievable value and hours of reading pleasure for Nook readers. All COMPLETE WORKS COLLECTION iBooks bring together ALL the complete works of a classic literary author, character or series in a single, extremely low priced volume in a single download, thereby freeing up valuable space and visual clutter on your Apple iBook compatible device.
2. All COMPLETE WORKS COLLECTION iBooks are painstakingly formatted especially for Nook and come with a FULLY INTERACTIVE table of contents.
3. All COMPLETE WORKS COLLECTION iBooks come with additional material including photo(s) of the author, and/or critical commentary, and/or biographical or historical background.