Descripción de editorial
Handbook on Options Trading is the best guide to getting started in trading options. Most traders lose money in trading, and most people try to predict where the market is heading; this is never an easy task. Why not do the opposite? Do it the non-directional way and make money by predicting where the market is not heading.
This book will teach you how options market works with illustrations and real trading examples.
Handbook on Options Trading will cover:
• Introduction to the options market
• Basics of call and put options
• Options buying versus options selling
• Options evaluation and pricing
• Guide to non-directional trading
• Role of psychology to avoid mistakes in trading
• Trading strategies and real case studies
Filled with plenty of examples and case studies, this guide will show traders how options sellers can apply a high probability winning strategy.