Descripción de editorial
If you want to know how to establish more effective projects and processes within your company without having to change the organization, then keep reading.
Several methods for managing projects have been designed to define how project managers and their teams work and communicate.
Understanding how these methodologies function ensures ease in workflow and prompt delivery of results.
As an effective project manager, it is essential to know which method is most appropriate to avoid wasting resources.
For businesses to effectively measure or manage projects and processes, ideal project management methods that can control and monitor these projects should always be adopted.
Experts and industry leaders have identified many of these technologies, and some of them have gained fame across the globe.
It is important to understand these methods better and consider some variations.
This book sheds some light on methodologies like the Lean and Agile frameworks. With it, you can gather information, learn more about components in lean project management, and how this will enable you to reach your intended goals.
"Management must Manage." What Harold S. Geneen is saying with this quote is that those tasked with management responsibilities must execute those responsibilities to the best of their ability, and you get the best results when you use the right project management methodologies in execution.
Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover:
- What project management is and its different methodologies
- How to choose the right methodology for your project, ensure you measure what matters, and avoid overshooting your budget
- The role of a project manager.
- A step-by-step guide to designing effective systems approach in planning, scheduling, and controlling large scale projects and processes
- What Lean really means
- How to set up lean teams
- How do you begin a lean project?
- The link and differences between Lean startup and Enterprise
- Latent structures of Lean six sigma and Agile framework
- Deep dive into the mechanics of Scrum and Kanban
- And much, much more!
If you are really serious about improving your agility with project management, then this might be the most important book you'll read.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get a copy right away and let it guide you today.