Descripción de editorial
Know How to Get into Photography and Become a Professional Photographer
Welcome aspiring photographer! You are here because you have a love for or are interested in taking up the art of photography. Plain and simple. Well, good for you!
On the other hand if you're not...why should you get into photography?
- You can invoke powerful feelings that move and inspire people.
- You can develop your artistic side and eye to see beauty in all things.
- You can capture people's precious moments to create priceless memories.
- You can make a difference by telling the world's stories through imagery.
- You can make money doing something fun, exciting, and stimulating.
Whether you want to be an editorial photographer, fashion photographer, event photographer, portrait photographer, commercial photographer, landscape photographer, etc., there are so many paths you could go with photography - as a profession, hobbit, or just for fun.
But anybody can take a photo you say? On the surface, photography does seem like something anybody and their monkey can do; hence, you hold a camera, focus it, and hit the shutter button. And don't think just being able to apply Instagram filters is what makes a photo professional.
It would be an insult to the real professionals out there to say that anybody with a camera or phone is a photographer; however, at the same, anybody certainly can become a photographer. It's simply a matter of having the basic foundation down then building upon that to continue mastering your craft.
By taking the "Photography Express," your destination includes:
- How to select the perfect camera for you, not the most expensive nor best rated one that changes every year.
- How to master the basic and advanced photo-taking techniques that all professional photographers know.
- How to manipulate all sorts of lighting or none whatsoever with each camera shot and angle regardless of flash.
- How to polish up your photos to perfection during final post-editing with different editing options and software.
- How to take photography to the next level by being a professional photography in starting your own business.
- Also, personalized hands-on exercises and applications to put everything into action to learn photography for beginners.
...and much more.
There is more to the art of photography than most people would ever imagine. All the nuances of a photo meticulously created takes skills and mastery. "Photography Express" will give you everything you need to get up to speed to being a professional photographer.