How do you decide if you should quit your job or take a sabbatical? This mini-book guides you through making the decision to quit, and what to research before quitting.
This mini-book teaches:
* How to determine whether or not you should quit using a proven framework for quitting
* The stages of work, and how to determine if you are in a dead-end job
* How to plan for quitting strategically
* How to overcome your fears of quitting
* How to deal with reactions from friends and family after quitting
* How to budget your money after quitting
* How to find health insurance after quitting
* How to spend your free time efficiently and find the right work / volunteer / life balance after quitting
Part of the Evolve Your Life: Mini-Books For Finding Happiness Series.