Have you ever wondered why it’s so easy to talk with some people and not with others? It’s simple—you speak the same language! This doesn’t mean that you both speak English or have a similar dialect. It means that you connect with them on some level.
In selling, building trusting relationships is all about understanding people who are different from you and being flexible enough in your communication skills to relate to them. This is a learned skill! In The Language of Sales, veteran sales professionals Tom Hopkins and Andrew Eilers teach you the nuances of how to effectively and powerfully communicate with buyers, associates, and loved ones to build long-term relationships.
• Make the most of communication with the proper vocabulary
• Improve relationships through the written word
• Read (and speak) between the lines with body language skills
• Use the language of sales to overcome objections and close more sales
• Self-motivate with powerful internal communication
If you’re dedicated to a lifelong career in the wonderful world of selling, why not master the skills to make it your dream job? What could be better than helping more client benefit from your products and services through more powerful communication skills?