Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy is the essential modern companion to the bestselling self-help book of all time, Napoleon Hill's 1937 classic, Think and Grow Rich. This book is fully endorsed by the Napoleon Hill Foundation and released in conjunction with the major motion picture, Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy.
Readers will be inspired through unflinching accounts of some of today’s most successful entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and cultural icons who rose above the unlikeliest and in some cases, most tragic of circumstances to find personal fulfillment and make their mark on the world.
Potential is not predicated on age, race, finances, education, or any other perceived misfortune. It is the consistent application of a proven formula that turns simple thoughts into massive action, elevating ordinary people to extraordinary success.
Featuring the against-the-odds stories of:
• Former pro athlete and media mogul Rob Dyrdek
• Venture capitalist and television personality Barbara Corcoran
• Self-help guru and international speaker Bob Proctor
• NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon
• Property mogul and bestselling author Grant Cardone
• Also Featuring: Janine Shepherd, Jim Stovall, Sharon Lechter, Satish Verma, Lewis Howes, Noel Whittaker, Derek Mills, Joel Brown, James Hill, John Lee Dumas, Brandon T. Adams, Tim Storey, David Meltzer, John Shin, Lionel Sosa, Errol Abramson, Blaine Bartlett, Dennis Kimbro, Sandy Gallagher, Don Green
Stop settling for whatever comes your way, and start living a life of purpose and fulfillment.
Everything you need to create a truly rich life is already in your possession.