Descripción de editorial
A daily shot of writing inspiration, a glimpse into the lives of the authors behind the words, and an introduction to their most famous works - all in one place!
Writers benefit from a daily infusion of inspiration, affirmation and wisdom to keep them on course. Where better to find such than from the lips, pens and keyboards of those who have walked the writing path successfully? These collections of the best quotations on writing contain the distilled wisdom of writers throughout the ages on the subject of writing—writers from Epictetus to Maya Angelou, Mark Twain to Bono, Anton Chekhov to Agatha Christie.
A QUOTE A DAY FOR WRITERS is a series of 12 volumes, each with quotations on a different theme of specific interest to writers. This product is Book 1: January—Getting Started
In each booklet you'll find:
● Inspirational writing quotes, one for each day of the month, to keep you motivated.
● A thumbnail biography after each quotation. Where a writer appears more than once, different facets of his or her biography are presented for each entry.
● A sample listing of important books from each writer's bibliography to facilitate further reading.
● Focus on a specific theme of interest to writers.
● Index of authors appearing in the volume with the date(s) on which each appears.
● Color-coded cover to match the gemstone for the month.
Writers—and readers—are richer for the words of those who have gone before. We encourage anyone who enjoys the quotations in these volumes to find out more about the authors and explore their works.