- USD 35.99
Descripción de editorial
Build, automate, and manage your AWS-based cloud environments
About This Book
• Install, configure, and administer computing, storage, and networking in the AWS cloud
• Automate your infrastructure and control every aspect of it through infrastructure as code
• Work through exciting recipes to administer your AWS cloud
Who This Book Is For
If you are an administrator, DevOps engineer, or an IT professional who is moving to an AWS-based cloud environment, then this book is for you. It assumes familiarity with cloud computing platforms, and that you have some understanding of virtualization, networking, and other administration-related tasks.
What You Will Learn
• Discover the best practices to achieve an automated repeatable infrastructure in AWS
• Bring down your IT costs by managing AWS successfully and deliver high availability, fault tolerance, and scalability
• Make any website faster with static and dynamic caching
• Create monitoring and alerting dashboards using CloudWatch
• Migrate a database to AWS
• Set up consolidated billing to achieve simple and effective cost management with accounts
• Host a domain and find out how you can automate health checks
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a bundled remote computing service that provides cloud computing infrastructure over the Internet with storage, bandwidth, and customized support for application programming interfaces (API). Implementing these services to efficiently administer your cloud environments is a core task.
This book will help you build and administer your cloud environment with AWS. We'll begin with the AWS fundamentals, and you'll build the foundation for the recipes you'll work on throughout the book. Next, you will find out how to manage multiple accounts and set up consolidated billing. You will then learn to set up reliable and fast hosting for static websites, share data between running instances, and back up your data for compliance.
Moving on, you will find out how to use the compute service to enable consistent and fast instance provisioning, and will see how to provision storage volumes and autoscale an application server. Next, you'll discover how to effectively use the networking and database service of AWS. You will also learn about the different management tools of AWS along with securing your AWS cloud. Finally, you will learn to estimate the costs for your cloud.
By the end of the book, you will be able to easily administer your AWS cloud.
Style and approach
This practical guide is packed with clear, practical, instruction-based recipes that will enable you to use and implement the latest features of AWS.