- USD 1.99
Descripción de editorial
This inspiring guide to childhood self-esteem—written and illustrated by nine- and ten-year-old sisters—is “a simple, fun, and powerful book” (Jack Canfield, New York Times–bestselling coauthor of Chicken Soup for the Soul).
Written and beautifully illustrated by nine- and ten-year-old sisters, I Love ME! is an easy and fun guide that helps boys and girls ages seven through twelve develop self-confidence in seven simple yet powerful steps.
Through personal stories, fun exercises, affirmations, and practical tips, I Love ME! inspires kids and tweens to have the courage to love themselves, take care of themselves, choose well, be grateful, be more, and give back so they can be happier, more successful, and bully-proof!
In this book, kids and tweens will discover:
* Their own uniqueness and many talents so they can be empowered to dream big
* Why it is important to love their body and take care of it
* How to make choices that help them live a life with fewer regrets
* A fun, original game about finding gratitude for everything and everyone
* How to avoid falling into the bullying and victim “traps”
* Where and how to find good sources of information for keeping a positive mindset
* How they can set themselves up for success and set a good example for others
* And much more!