- USD 1.99
Descripción de editorial
When it comes to planning a wedding unless you have an unlimited budget, it can be a frustrating and overwhelming task.
Weddings are incredibly expensive if you go the traditional route without knowing how to deal with vendors or negotiate on costs.
With this “Planning Your Wedding On A Budget Guide”, the Author reveals some frugal strategies for saving money on all aspects of your wedding planning - as well as how to ensure that your day goes smoothly with as little stress as possible.
You will learn:
- How to Save Money On all Of your Wedding Costs
- How to Minimize Costs without Sacrificing Crucial Elements
- How to choose Vendors that are Good for you
- What Question to ask to get some Of the Best Deals
- How to Plan the Most Memorable Wedding Day possible