- Pedido anticipado
- Lanzamiento previsto: 20 de oct. de 2020
- USD 14.99
Descripción de editorial
The real fun of LEGO building lies in creating your own models--from choosing the subject to clicking that final brick into place. Start making your own original LEGO creations!
What's the difference between a tile and a plate? Why isn't it a good idea to stack bricks in columns to make a wall? How do you build a LEGO mosaic or build at different scales? You'll find the answers to these and other questions in The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide.
This brand-new edition of a well-loved favorite includes dozens of new designs with step-by-step building instructions of a space shuttle, houses, animals, keychains, castles, flowers, dinosaurs and more.
You'll also learn how to:
• Construct models that won't fall apart
• Choose the right pieces and substitute when needed
• Build to micro, jumbo, and miniland scale
• Make playable board games out of LEGO pieces
• Create photo mosaics and curved sculptures
Of course, the real fun of LEGO building lies in creating your own models--from choosing the subject to clicking that final brick into place. Learn how in The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide.
Includes the Brickopedia, a visual dictionary of nearly 300 of the most commonly used LEGO elements!