- € 20,99
Ayurveda is the oldest known medical science, taking a total holistic approach to life and wellbeing. It brings equilibrium by diving deep into gut health and balancing the three energy forces known as 'doshas'. These doshas give rise to your unique physical, emotional, and mental characteristics.
Ayurveda: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Wellness teaches us to reconnect with our natural bio-circadian rhythms and nurture our intimate relationship with nature. The simple, daily applicable wisdom of Ayurveda can help lead you out of the doctor's surgery and on a journey towards self-healing. Expert practitioner Geeta Vara reveals a holistic approach to healthcare that can be customised for you. The book focuses on food as medicine, detoxification, movement, meditation, natural store cupboard remedies and daily rituals that you will love.
With this book you can:
· Discover your mind/body type
· Get to know the impact of your digestion on your wellbeing
· Learn tips to take care of your gut health
· Be empowered to take a personalised approach to healthcare
· Recognise the early sign and symptoms of health issues so that you can keep your mind, body and soul healthy and vibrant
· Be inspired to transform your diet through taste not calories
· Identify and understand the root cause of your health issues
· Address ongoing health issues from stress and fatigue, to immune system issues, gastro-intestinal problems, disturbed sleep, headache/migraine, weight management
· Future-proof your wellbeing the way nature intended
Read by Geeta Vara
(p) 2018 Orion Publishing Group