- € 3,49
Master the fundamental principles of accounting and eliminate the guesswork out of tracking and understanding your finances with this comprehensive accounting guide
Have you tried countless times to grasp the essence of accounting and get it to work for you, but failed? Are you overwhelmed by the complexity of accounting and are looking for a way to get up to speed quickly, but have no idea where to begin?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, then you're not alone.
Many people shy away from accounting and "doing the books" because of how tedious and confusing it can be. But it doesn't have to be that way.
In this definitive guide designed for beginners and experts alike, John Kent demystifies the practice of accounting and hands you all the information you need to shorten your learning curve and master the core principles of accounting in a way that can help you apply them to your business right away.
Among the pages of this book, you're going to learn:
● Everything you need to know about financial and managerial accounting to help you get started
● The core basics and fundamentals of accounting explained in simple English, from the accounting equation to assets, liabilities, and equity
● The subtle, but important differences between financial and managerial accounting
● The 5 time-tested and proven accounting principles used by the biggest and most successful companies on the planet
● A concise introduction to the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
● How to keep accurate records of all transactions using a general ledger and master the trial balance
● ...and tons more!
Whether you're completely clueless when it comes to dealing with numbers, figures and other financial "jargon", this guide is designed to get you up to speed with modern accounting practices and is suitable for students, entrepreneurs, corporate employees and everyone interested in business.