- € 33,99
Leverage the features of C# 7 and .NET core 2.0 to build real-world .NET core applications
About This Book
• Easy-to-follow real-world projects that get you up and running with the new features of C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0
• The practical applications will assist you with concepts such as Entity Framework Core, serverless computing, and more in .NET Core 2.0
• Explore OAuth concepts and build ASP.NET Core applications using MongoDB
Who This Book Is For
This book is for .NET developers who would like to master and implement C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0 with practical projects. Basic knowledge of .NET Core and C# is assumed.
What You Will Learn
• How to incorporate Entity Framework Core to build ASP .NET Core MVC applications
• Get hands-on experience with SignalR, and NuGet packages
• Working with MongoDB in your ASP.NET Core MVC application
• Get hands-on experience with .NET Core MVC, Middleware, Controllers, Views, Layouts, Routing, and OAuth
• Implementing Azure Functions and learn what Serverless computing means
• See how .NET Core enables cross-platform applications that run on Windows, macOS and Linux
• Running a .NET Core MVC application with Docker Compose
.NET Core is a general purpose, modular, cross-platform, and open source implementation of .NET. With the latest release of .NET Core, many more APIs are expected to show up, which will make APIs consistent across .Net Framework, .NET Core, and Xamarin. This step-by-step guide will teach you the essential .NET Core and C# concepts with the help of real-world projects.
The book starts with a brief introduction to the latest features of C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0 before moving on to explain how C# 7 can be implemented using the object-oriented paradigm. You'll learn to work with relational data using Entity Framework and see how to use ASP.NET Core practically. This book will show you how .NET Core allows the creations of cross-platform applications.
You'll also learn about SignalR to add real-time functionality to your application. Then you will see how to use MongoDB and how to implement MongoDB into your applications. You'll learn about serverless computing and OAuth concepts, along with running ASP.NET Core applications with Docker Compose.
This project-based guide uses practical applications to demonstrate these concepts. By the end of the book, you'll be proficient in developing applications using .NET Core 2.0.
Style and approach
This comprehensive guide uses 11 real-world practical projects to implement .NET Core and C# concepts step by step.