- € 4,49
Dementia and Alzheimer's touch the lives of millions around the world, but so much is still unknown.
As first-generation Canadians, we didn't recognize the early warning signs. We didn't know the differences between regular aging and the early stages of dementia. We've made mistakes but we've learned a lot.
DANCING WITH DEMENTIA will help you:
• Identify those early warning signs
• Use visuals to improve communication
• Choose your words wisely
• Redirect and reassure
• Stay calm and cope with your own emotions
• Consider nursing home options
• Improve caregiver self-care
We've learned to dance the early steps of the disease with our love and laughter intact. If you are looking for help recognizing early signposts along with practical ways to cope with early Dementia and Alzheimer's, this book is for you.