- € 10,99
DISCOVER MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL RESILIENCY IN FIVE ESSENTIAL CONDENSED CLASSICS
The five works abridged and introduced by historian and New Thought scholar Mitch Horowitz in Iron Heart inspire you towards the mental toughness and fortitude you need to face any adversity.
• Niccolò Machiavelli in The Prince teaches you to navigate an amoral world with foresight and self-control.
• The Art of War by Sun Tzu is the definitive key to power and victory. You will discover essentials of overcoming an adversary and restoring peace.
• In Power and Wealth Ralph Waldo Emerson teaches how focusing on a single aim and repeatedly working at it, to the exclusion of all lesser concerns, is a winning strategy.
• In Charles Fillmore’s Atom-Smashing Power of Mind you learn how your mental images are the most powerful force in the universe—you are only as great as your ability to control them.
• Anthony Norvell reveals the simple but profound secrets to self-mastery in The Million-Dollar Secret Hidden in Your Mind, as he directs you towards ethical methods of attaining your desires.
The works collected in Iron Heart teach you the strategy and persistence you need to become an indispensible person in a changing world.