- € 7,49
Easy to follow instructions that teach you a kind and effective method for encouraging dogs to walk on leash without pulling. Quick and easy to learn, the method can be applied to any dog no matter what size, breed or age. Dogs that are easily distracted, or that encounter situations where they may lunge, bark, or give aggressive displays can be helped to walk calmly and quietly on a loose leash.
My Dog Pulls explains:
• Why dogs develop pulling problems.
• Simple steps to retraining even a vigorous puller.
• How to rehabilitate the puller with clear, helpful paragraphs.
• Correct use of leashes, collars and harnesses. What works, what doesn’t.
• Troubleshooting problems that arise during training.