- € 5,49
The light of knowledge from this book is definitely going to illumine and enlighten the society, nation and the world. This book is a revolutionary step to usher in the golden era of ethics, morals and value-based living.
- Dr. Chinmay Pandya, Vice Chancellor, Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar, Uttarkhand, India.
This book provides an insight into the ideas of the ancient Vedic tradition and how they might be applied to contemporary life. An excellent survey, I would certainly recommend it to those eager to consider a spiritual perspective on their life and career.
- Dr. Herbert Daly, Senior Lecturer, Maths & Computer Science, University of Wolverhampton, UK.
Convincingly explains how to drop the ego and realize the presence of the Sentient Life Energy that is giving us life every moment and also shows us the way to experience this all-important Sentient Life Energy.
- Dr. Dillibabu Vijayakumar, Scientist, DRDO, Bangalore, India.
Exist as mass of Consciousness. Exist as Sentient Life Energy. Exist as Silent Awareness. For that "Be Silent". "Just Be". The goal of Vedanta can't be expressed in any simpler terms than this.
- Dr. Veerappa Gowda, Professor, TIFR Centre for Applicable Mathematics, Bangalore, India.
Repeatedly calling the Self or Atman as Life Energy is ingenious. Interpreting 'Chit' of Vedanta as Sentience and calling Atman as Sentient Life Energy is a masterstroke.
- Dr. Guru Murthy, Dean, Spartan Health Science University,
St Lucia, West Indies.
The book is fascinating, reasonable and practical, all at the same time. Both an intellectual challenge and strangely, pleasantly relaxing to read.
- Steven Asherman, President & CTO, Content Galaxy Inc.
New York City, USA. www.contentgalaxy.com