- € 4,99
Tactical Management in the Secular Bear market examines the following points:
1. The big picture of the market and economic variables that move the market;
2. The catalysts behind a new secular bull market;
3. Market forecast;
4. Tactical management in the cyclical bear and bull markets;
5. Global psychological management between clients and management team, and
6. Tactical risk management in each market phase.
The author has presented a framework for identifying the four market phases that identify the bear market and the two market phases that identify the bull market sufficiently detailed without being overly technical. The market phases were the platform to address the above points to analyze and make recommendations to advisors,fund managers, and professional traders.
The author has included many interviews with fund managers, advisors, and professional traders in order to learn how they manage their risks, psychology, and portfolios in both good and bad markets.