- € 7,49
WANT TO KNOW WHAT POLITICIANS, RELIGIOUS LEADERS, MILITARY COMMANDERS, LAWYERS AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS HAVE IN COMMON?
This book gives you the key to oratorical dexterity, showing you how to use seductive communication to impress your listeners and make them do what you want. Effective communication helps you reach your goal quicker, saving you time, energy and resources in the long term.
For centuries, individuals from lawyers to philosophers and politicians have honed their rhetorical craft to control their listeners’ minds. Whether it is political propaganda or business communication, seductive talk helps people convey all kinds of information, from sensitive to trivial.
This book lifts the veil on the most enduring techniques of seductive communication.
>>> The book contains a helpful Discussion Guide. Through burning questions, the book gives extensive advice on how to use the discussion guide, how to inform decisions related to the topics at hand, and how to best read it – alone, in reading groups, with your partner, or as part of learning activities, among others.
>>> After reading this book, you will know how to:
* Use nonverbal communication effectively
* Perceive real-time feedback clues when talking to someone;
* Understand the key ingredients of effective public speaking;
* Use seductive communication to make people do what you want
>>> Who will benefit from this book?
* Business executives, entrepreneurs and professionals in communication-heavy fields, like sales and marketing;
* Lawyers, politicians, military commanders and religious leaders;
* Motivational speakers and social activists
* Executive coaches and public-speaking professionals
* Entertainers and journalists