- € 14,99
Cook mouthwatering meals every night of the week with over 100 quick and easy recipes straight from Nadiya's kitchen.
'This collection of speedy, oven-ready recipes is full of good ideas. It is a friendly hand on the shoulder for anyone too tired to cook' Sunday Times
Feeding a family and juggling the stresses of home life can be really tricky, so Nadiya has crafted over 100 recipes that will teach you how to be time-smart in the kitchen.
Featuring recipes that are both quick and easy to make, as well as those that have shortcuts to creating second - and even third - delicious meals without any additional preparation, Nadiya will share with you all her tips and hacks for making meal prep as simple as possible.
You'll be able to make all the delicious recipes from Nadiya's BBC2 show including:
· RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE CROISSANTS
· ONE TRAY PEANUT CHICKEN with gnocci and broccoli
· ZINGY MARMALADE HADDOCK with sundried tomatoes easy roast potatoes
· BLENDER BEETROOT PASTA with feta, dill and lemon juice
· BAKED BEAN FALAFEL BURGERS with siracha sauce and coleslaw
· BANANA TARTE TARTIN with simple no-churn ice cream
Each recipe also includes how long it will take to prepare and cook, making planning easy.
Spin leftovers into completely new meals, learn the most effective way to use your freezer and discover just how easy it can be to batch cook without needing to have the same meal every night.
Covering breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts and basics - with recipes that will give you leftovers to have as snacks in between - Nadiya shows you how she manages to always have home-cooked food at hand for her family.
Nadiya will show you how you can always make time to cook and eat delicious food.
* Pre order Nadiya's new cookbook, Nadiya's Fast Flavours now, for exciting meals guaranteed to get your taste buds going every night of the week *
Praise for Nadiya Hussain:
'A national treasure' Independent
'She's baked her way into our hearts and hasn't stopped since' Prima
'The best kind of cookbook . . . you can read it like a novel' Times
'Ideal dishes to serve at family get-togethers' Daily Mail
*DISCOVER ALL THE RECIPES FROM NADIYA'S HIT BBC 2 TV SERIES INSIDE *