This firefighter has the perfect gift for a single mom and her little girl—if they’ll take him.
A stand alone holiday story from New York Times bestselling author Vivian Arend.
All Bradley Ford wants this holiday season is a date or three with sweet Hanna Lane. He’s the new fire chief, recently returned to Heart Falls to help his father after an accident. And while he wasn’t expecting to find someone like Hanna so soon, Brad’s certain that Hanna—and her adorable daughter, Crissy—are perfect for him and his plans to settle down.
Hanna’s been taking care of herself since she became a single mom at sixteen. The only pure, honest love she trusts is her little girl’s, but for the first time in eight years, her libido flares to life. Something about Brad draws her like a moth to a flame—which is always a bad idea for the moth.
When a fire leaves Hanna and Crissy homeless, Brad offers them shelter at his family’s homestead. Crissy insists they’ve moved in with Santa. Hanna’s not sure how she keeps ending up under the mistletoe with Brad. And Brad? He’s hoping for the best Christmas gift of all…
A real Christmas gift
I love this sweet story about a firefighter that is looking for love and forever. The single mom is however sceptical to the idea of anyone loving her forever.
* The storyline is good and I feel the love building between Brad and Hannah.
* Characters is well described and their thoughts and feelings comes through in the story in a way that makes it very emotional.
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Lots of dialogues to keep my interest and the story going forward
* The love scenes is steaming hot but also sweet and emotional.
If you like a emotional and steamy story I recommend you read this 5 star 🌟 romance