- 35,00 kr
In his dynamic devotional series, The Forever Notebook, Richard Weirich provides daily inspirational and instructional counsel to help you grow in your forever relationship with God.
Each book in the quarterly series is grounded in God's word, and written to help you face life's greatest challenges, strengthen your faith, and provide you with hope, comfort, and encouragement.
In the Forever Notebook, Book I (January - March), you'll be challenged to start a daily quiet time, set meaningful spiritual goals, and take a disciplined approach to applying godly principles to daily living.
Among the 90 Meditations in this book:
• How to Get the Most Out of Your Quiet Time
• How to Respond to Conflict in the Church
• How to Avoid Temptation
• How to Win Spiritual Battles
• How to Get Into Worship
• The Behavior of Christian Love
• What God Wants You to Know
• God has a Plan for Your Life
• Why You Must Wait On the Lord
• When You Lose Control of Your Emotions
• How to Respond When God Tests You
• When Life is Too Hard to Handle
• When Things Fail to Turn Out the Way You Pray
• Where to Find Comfort for All Your Troubles
• The Flawless Forever Faithfulness of God
• Guilt Can Be a Good Thing When Used Wisely
• Your Daily Spiritual Maturity Test
• When Life is a Struggle
• How to Get the Spring Back in Your Spiritual Step