- 109,00 kr
Accelerate your healing and addiction recovery with these powerful self-healing methods from world-renowned author, psychiatrist, clinician, spiritual teacher, and researcher of consciousness, David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.
Whether you're dealing with addiction, suffering, or striving for your next level in personal growth, Healing and Recovery provides the tools to guide you on a healing path of emotional healing and inner transformation.
This inspirational self-development book, the eighth in a transformational series based on the revelations of consciousness research, resulted from a group of lectures given by Dr. David Hawkins at the request of the original publisher of A Course in Miracles, along with members of several self-help groups, including Alcoholics Anonymous, ACIM, Attitudinal Healing Centers, other recovery groups, and f clinicians.
Our society lives with constant stress, anxiety, fear, pain, suffering, depression, and worry. Alcoholism, drug addiction, obesity, sexual problems, and cancer are constantly in the news. Mankind in general has had very little information about how to address life’s challenges without resorting to drugs, surgery, or counseling.
· why the body may not respond to traditional medical approaches.
· Specific instructions are provided that can result in complete healing from any disease. The importance of including spiritual practices in one’s healing and recovery program is explained as well.
Healing and Recovery provides clinically proven self-healing methods that will enable you to take charge of your health and live a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life.
· In-depth exploration of metaphysics and psychology: The book provides rich insights into the inner workings of the human psyche, drawing on Dr. David Hawkins’ profound understanding of metaphysics and psychology.
· Meditation and Mindfulness: Dr. David Hawkins’ shares powerful effective meditation and mindfulness techniques that invite peace and balance into our everyday lives.
· Focus on holistic health: This book underlines the importance of a balanced approach towards health that encompasses mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects.
· Practical approach to personal growth and self-improvement: Packed with actionable advice and thought-provoking exercises that prompt personal growth and self-discovery.
· Guidance on dealing with addiction and depression: Dr. David Hawkins provides helpful tools and insights to aid those suffering from drug addiction, alcoholism, and depression.
With "Healing and Recovery," Dr. David Hawkins invites us to let go of our pain and step onto a path of mindfulness and self-improvement.