Pills and doctor visits alone are not nearly enough to say that you’re doing everything you can in order to treat your fibromyalgia. If chronic pain, fatigue, and discomfort have become a regular part of your routine, it’s time to consider another approach. How do you know what the right foods for your condition are? How much exercise is too much exercise? What are the best ways to optimize the things that you can control in order to mitigate the debilitating symptoms of your condition? This easy to read guide covers all of that and more, as we present a simple three-pronged approach to help you get your fibromyalgia under control!
If you’ve tried fad diets and been suckered in by scams that told you that they could cure your disease, it’s time to get real. There’s no cure for fibromyalgia. There are, however, simple changes that you can make in your life starting today that can help to turn things around.
This book will teach you:
- The best exercises for fibromyalgia sufferers who find themselves in chronic pain.
- What superfoods or recipes can you add to your diet and start feeling less pain today?
- Is there a medically-proven exercise routine that can benefit all fibromyalgia patients?
- What to do when prescription medication simply isn’t enough.
- How to build a reliable and mutually beneficial support system amongst your friends, family, and loved ones.