“Forensic Psychology 101: A Quick Guide That Teaches You the Top Key Lessons About Forensic Psychology from A to Z”” is aimed towards persons interested in a brief but comprehensive guide about the application of psychology in the legal system. Whether you belong to a field within the legal arena, behavior, law enforcement or are just an intrigued reader, this book offers an academic discussion of introductory key concepts of forensic psychology. These topics include:
• Overview of Civil, Criminal, Juvenile, Police, Correctional, and Investigative Psychology Sub-Fields.
• Roles and Responsibilities of the Forensic Psychology Professional.
• Consultation Roles.
• Relevant Psychology Research in the Legal Setting.
• Case Studies and Case Examples.
• Ethical Dilemmas, Challenges, and Controversial Points.
• Venues to Address Issues based on Subspecialty Professional Guidelines.
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on unique topics by everyday experts.