Written by Roger Pressman, founder of EVANNEX, the largest Tesla aftermarket accessories company, Getting Ready for Model 3 distills the countless questions buzzing about the world’s most anxiously awaited car into a cohesive, well-structured whole.
As a consequence of the author’s unique insider’s perspective formed from a longstanding expertise with Tesla Motors and Tesla owners, first-hand experience with the Model 3, and participation in forums, blogs, auto magazines, websites, and social media, Getting Ready for the Model 3 provides a valuable reference for those on the vehicle’s long reservation list, as well as anyone interested in Tesla Motors and the future of electric vehicles.
Getting Ready for Model 3 has been written in a friendly, non-technical style, making it useful for electric vehicle enthusiasts and also EV neophytes. The book:
- Examines the exterior and interior of Model 3 with exclusive photos,
- Clarifies important issues like range and “range anxiety,”
- Discusses and explains what is known about the car’s tech,
- Considers the decisions that will be required as each owner configures their Model 3,
- Offers a preview of Model 3’s autonomous driving features,
- Explains how to develop a personal charging infrastructure for owners of the car,
- Delineates the costs of ownership, and
- Provides a targeted, quantitative method for estimating when the car will be delivered to reservation holders.
Many of the hundreds of thousands of people who plunked down $1,000 for Model 3 know relatively little about battery electric vehicles and almost nothing about what they have to begin doing now to prepare for Model 3. This book answers those questions and provides a roadmap for anyone who wants to better understand the car.