Are you frustrated with your poetry career?
There's good news. The publishing landscape has changed, and poets have more opportunities to sell their work than ever before.
And guess what? Almost no one is pursuing these options!
Navigate the New World of Poetry Publishing
Indie poet & author Michael La Ronn walks you through what it really means to be a poet in today's market, and how to use the status quo to your advantage.
In this book, you'll learn:
* What the new landscape looks like and why you should take advantage of it now
* Myths about poetry writing & common traps that poets fall into
* Why you should indie publish your next collection (and how to do it with style)
* How to think about your poetry as a business (hint: it's not just submitting to literary magazines)
* The right way to market a poetry collection without the help of a publisher
* How MFA programs and literary magazines can adapt in order to thrive in this new world
All this and much more.
NOW is the time to take charge of your writing career.
Buying this book may be the most important thing you do to reach new readers and improve your sales.
This is the self-publishing book that poets have been waiting for!